Ouido! Productions, Based on the universe of Monchhichi – a Sekiguchi brand
At nightfall you can see stars in the sky and glitter falling over each child as they fall asleep. It all comes from the dream tree factory; a magical place where the sweetest dreams are made. Follow the brave and cute Monchhichi, the sleep custodians, as they embark on their magical adventures. And remember, creating sweet dreams is a lot more work than one might think!
© Sekiguchi / Technicolor Animation Productions / TF1
– 100 Million of Monchhichi sold in over 40 countries
– Loved by 3 generations since 1974
– A magical series tailor made for the upper-preschool audience
– Produced by Technicolor Animation (ALVINNN!!! and the Chipmunks, Sonic)
– Commissioned by TF1 in France
– Curriculum by Crandall Consulting (Peter Rabbit, Lazy Town, Octonauts, Sesame Tree)
The series has already brought leading broadcasters on-board including Clan TVE and Canal Panda (Spain), Dreamia Canal Panda (Portugal), TF1 (France), TV5 Monde (France), VRT (Flemish Belgium), RTBF (Belgium), Discovery/Frisbee (Italy), DeaKids (Italy), RTS/RSI (Switzerland), Canal +Poland (Poland), RTL Telekids (Netherlands), AMC Networks (Czech Republic and Eastern Europe (ex-Minimax)), Carousel (Russia), Balapan (Kazakhstan), MTV3 (Finland), NRK (Norway), SF (Nordics), TeleQuebec (French Canada), Discovery Kids (Latin America), MTVA (Hungary), Thai TV3 (Thailand), TVB (Hong Kong), YoYo TV (Taiwan), TVNZ (New Zealand), E-TV (South Africa), Boomerang (US), Hulu Kids (US) & More!
Worldwide Distribution PGS Entertainment. Represented in Spain by Ypsilon Films.
* We love that the show is based on a unique concept inspired by childrens dreams and the brand’s original DNA.
* The new CGI look, faithful adaptation of the characters make them come to life in the cutest fashion.
* We are having a host of private and public channels already on board showing how the series can connect with a wide family audience while its core demo remains 4-7 years old.